- 22/05/2013 - Local organisations to help shape future of former Johnnie Walker site
- 07/05/2013 - 'Project Walk Together' Announced for the Former Johnnie Walker Site Kilmarnock
- 16/04/2013 - Diageo Redevelopment Statement
- 16/04/2013 - Klin Steam Ahead & Secure Johnnie Walker Site Kilmarnock For Major Redevelopment Proposal
- 16/04/2013 - Major Project Announcement Due Today
- 28/03/2013 - Marie Macklin was a panel member on Ayrshire Association of Business Women
- 16/03/2013 - The Klin Group provide sponsorship to Young Killie annual ball
- 15/03/2013 - Budding young artists at a local school were inspired by Kilmarnock’s historic townscape to create new artworks
Welcome to the Klin Group. Established in 1988, Klin is a privately owned Property Investment and Development Company based in the town of Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire, Scotland. Our focus is on the regeneration of cities and towns in the United Kingdom, whilst investing in property developments worldwide. You are very welcome to call in at our offices in The Andrew Barclay Railway Heritage Centre in Kilmarnock, it would be nice to meet you.
In 2003, Klin brought the first WM Morrison Supermarkets PLC to Kilmarnock, before the Safeway takeover by WM Morrison PLC. In 2008, Klin completed the successful development of Barclay House, consisting of 62 fully serviced apartments for the Klin Crib brand. Phase 2 of The Encore Project is now underway, and plans are in place for Phase 3. There is also a new development underway in Gleneagles, bringing a new line of apartments to Klin Cribs.
KlinCribs.com is a bold, modern and vibrant entry into the property rental market. Being Klin, there has to be style attached to the project. Every KlinCrib is individually styled in its own theme, making them some of the hottest rental properties available today. TRENDY AND P.H.A.T
Imagination and flair – that’s what makes a KlinCrib Pretty Hot And Tasty. From spiral staircases to American type "loft" styling, KlinCribs are THE place to stay!